My ebay wristlet came today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited! My whiskey legacy wristlet that I ordered off ebay came today! I'm so happy because they've been sold out in Canada for so long and I never thought i'd be able to get my hands on one. It goes so nice with my whiskey legacy shoulder, my medium brass buckle denim duffle and my medium khaki/saddle carly! It's gorgeous. Just had to share. It took almost 2 weeks for it to get here!:yahoo:> literally that was me when the mail came today LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice wristlet and love all your bags!:drool:

3. Gorgeous!

4. I'm jealous! I've been watching ebay for a whiskey wristlet for weeks. Never thought to check Canadian ebay!

5. Congrats on the lovely wristlet!!
    What a nice find, Love :heart: your other bags as well !!!

6. Congrats. I love that wristlet. And :heart: your bags. :drool:

7. i love your denim duffle and congrats on finally getting the wristlet!

8. Thanks so much! I only have 3 bags so far, my mom has around 8 or 9 I think and other various accessories. I'm going to get her to let me photograph our entire collection sometime soon so I can post it. The denim duffle I have was the first one I ever bought and I got it at Holt Renfrew, because they didn't sell the smaller size at the boutique in Vancouver. Here is a better pic of it, it's quite a bit smaller than the large version it came in at the boutique.

[​IMG]

9. Nice! And your denim duffle is great!

10. i love the lagacy wristlet thinking about getting it at PCE how much does it hold?

11. Great wristlet and bags too!

12. I love all your bags!!

13. So pretty congrats!!!

14. Congrats! Soo pretty! :drool:

15. Love that wristlet! I only have one, and it's the same one--it is so wonderful! Enjoy!