My Ebay & Outlet Buys!

luvmysheps22

Jan 2, 2008
Well I recieved my black bleecker flap Saturday and i absolutley love it! I am a small purse kind of girl...i don't carry all that much and I love the rich black leather! I am also new to brass hardware and it is growing on me I must say. It fits great on the shoulder and the tattersall interior is :heart:.

The J charm I got at my outlet a couple weeks ago and it looks washed out in the pic because of the glare but it is tan and lime green border and on the other side brown and lime green. Looks great on the bag!!

I can't complain about the prices I got these lovely items for..$9.99 for the charm and $65 I believe not including shipping for the purse!

v76xhy.jpghttp:

91mh3p.jpg

That bag is so cute in all leather & tattersall! I have that J charm and use it on all my bags except for my belted ergo because it hooks itself on the belt being it's a J. lol

As you can tell by my sig, I love that purse! I like the little cell phone compartment, this was my phone doesn't get all scratched up from being in my purse... you're going to love it!