My ebay experience... :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys! I've only recently started buying coach bags via eBay, and I was (to say the least) a little anxious about purchasing items (especially that expensive!!) online, but I really want to recommend two sellers that have beautiful items consistently, and are 100% authentic. :smile: I know how hard it is to tell if stuff is real online, so I thought i'd make it a little easier for some of you! :smile:
    tahoerebal: I've personally talked to her. I had concerns/qualms (it was my first eBay purchase) & she called me from HAWAII to discuss payment options, authenticity. I ordered the chelsea signature optic in khaki from her, and it is 100% amazing. Also, she looks for items that are sold out, so if you have a request, you can tell her & she'll try to find it for you. :smile: Super nice! She even sent me a shell necklace & a keychain that said "greetings from hawaii" on one side & my name "heather-hekela" on the other side! How thoughtful! :smile:

thegaff76:
    The bag was just amazing. She always has beautiful things for sale, and the prices are usually at least $10-20 less than what you would paid in a store. She gets her stuff from outlets, and I really wanted a patchwork bag (which is so hard to find on eBay!) & it is beautiful. The only thing that was negative (at first) was a no return policy, but since her stuff is 100% authentic, you don't have to worry about bidding.

:smile: i hope this maybe helps someone find the bag that they were looking for. :smile: Just thought I'd pass it on! :smile:
    Much love! :heart:

2. Hey, thanks for the info! I'm actually more familiar with LV than with Coach, and although I see great deals of Coach on eBay, I don't know who to bid from. Looking forward to looking these people up. ;)

3. Glad to know your experience of buying Coach on eBay was a good one. Unfortunately mine wasn't back in 2000 when a person from New York sent me a fake backpack and guaranteed it to be 100% authentic. Since then I haven't bought any Coach bags off of eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice