my ebay auction is killing me

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i don't know the status on my selling item now...
it's on my selling folder on myebay, but i can't see it anywhere on the auction if i search for it except i go copy and paste the link :crybaby:

and usually when i listed an item, i would get a confirmation on email about it, but i received none.
and my auction time is ticking though...
so confuse with my status. what's the purpose of having listed my auction when people can't look for it? and will they still charged me the fees???

sooo frustrating :cursing:

If its a handbag they can now take up to 8 hours to show.

Last weekend I listed a bunch of Longaberger baskets and 3 of them sold within 5 minutes of my posting.

Go figure.

recently there are lots of new actions on ebay which relates to crack down on ebay ID thief, fake branded goods, etc. i am wondering if this is one of those. perhaps they are inspecting the goods before listing it...?

ah, it's sorted well now :P
my auction appears, but still haven't received a notice from ebay that i have succesfully listed the bag. weird, i used to get an instant notice.

and i agreed with bagpunk, there's been more rules regarding selling, now i have to have a paypal account. usually i never been able to set up an account on paypal because i'm from indonesia, one of the country banned from paypal, thans to the awful hacker here :cursing:
but now i succeed to create an account there :yes:

thanks girls for your reponses