My Easy Reveal

Saw the easy caviar on the weekend and couldn't get it out of my mind. Read every thread on this forum about the bag and did my research before I took the plunge.
I had heaps of trouble deciding between the small and jumbo size but my SA gave me so much advice and left me to play with the bags. I ended up going with the jumbo as it was roomier and fitted more with my lifestyle. In love with this bag!View attachment 2767877View attachment 2767878View attachment 2767879View attachment 2767880View attachment 2767881View attachment 2767882

Congrats! You had the royal treatment as well for your bag with the nice box, dustbag.:smile:

I am considering getting this too! Do u have a modeling shot?

My concern is that it may look too big as I am very petite

Thanks!

I'm 163cm and was originally going to get the medium size as I thought the jumbo looked a little big for me. But when the bag finally came in store the medium was too small for me and also felt that I was carrying a little girls bag (all my bags are usually a speedy 30 kind of size). I compare the 2 sizes against each other and wandered around the store carrying them and in the end I chose the jumbo as it was more 'me' and suited my lifestyle more. The medium size would've annoyed me. Remember that you wear the bag and don't let the bag wear you. I'll upload some mod shots later. 😄😄

Thanks! I am much shorter than u, 1.55m. While the smaller size looks nice on me, it is not practical as it can barely hold my long wallet, phone, keys and pencil case :P

I am only considering the jumbo. I did not have a chance to try it out in store as so many were crowding around that only sample piece when I was there. Lol

Thanks! I am much shorter than u, 1.55m. While the smaller size looks nice on me, it is not practical as it can barely hold my long wallet, phone, keys and pencil case :P

I am only considering the jumbo. I did not have a chance to try it out in store as so many were crowding around that only sample piece when I was there. Lol

Took some quick mod photos for you. Hopefully it will help. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412403308.672960.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412403324.575833.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412403337.320716.jpg