My Early Xmas Gift! Blast from the Past

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hi again Chanel Ladies!

I've been hanging out in this subforum more than usual lately :blush: and the Chanel bug has finally hit me! Although I still don't fancy the flap (i know weird right?), I've managed to build a small family :biggrin:

Here is my newest aquisition! I was searching high and low for a new one in this color, and although I preferred the larger size, when I finally saw her she was pure perfection!

So here is my quick reveal :yahoo:
ed7ed9ff-1.jpg

hhhmmm i guess most of the C ladies are ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz?

so on to the reveal!

I must add, since I just started my affair with Chanel I was sad when I found out this style i liked was discontinued already. But Santa is good and brought me this brand new bag!

here's a revealing peek!

4672a2ad-1.jpg

thanks for stopping by tartine!

presenting my 08 chanel reissue camera bag in medium!
167e6541-1.jpg

she's perfect for night outs!

in natural light
5b976783-1.jpg

32c83c44-1.jpg

so sorry i have crappy pics! i always envy those girls with all those artistic shots!

here is a picture of my small chanel family
5f49798b-1.jpg

thanks every one! or thanks Tartine! :biggrin::biggrin:

oh, lovely! how did you manage to get it brand new?

I love your Chanel family, esp the blue GST :biggrin:

thanks diera23! i got it from a trusted local reseller :biggrin: so it not really store fresh new, but unused new! hehe i love it!

thanks on the comment on the blue gst, i love her a lot also ;)

Congrats, I too love the cam bags! They're the lightest Chanels!

thanks tooshies! im actually thinking of getting/ hunting a black reissue camera bag with gold chain. but i dont think i'll be as lucky to find a brand new one. will keep my fingers crossed my money tree will grow again soon! :graucho: