My early V day present

Instead of suprising me with an unwanted gift, my hubby decided to take me shopping this afternoon for an early V day present. Well, here it is and thanks for letting me share my joy with yall :smile: (oh btw, these are my "first" Chanel costume jewelry :yahoo: )

I still have two days to work on my DH...how much was the brooch so I know how nice of a dinner I need to make tomorrow? :yes:

Thanks girls! You're all too nice :smile: I tried taking a photo of myself but keep getting the light reflection in the mirror... so this is what I ended up doing for the pic :shame:
There were two SAs that kept on telling me to get the brooch, since it was the last one in the store. My husband thought it was funny that they kept calling it "a steal" for pricing it at $215. He couldn't believe how much fake jewelry cost in that boutique :P
At first I wanted to get this black/white pearl chain/belt they had on the rack, but changed my mind after seeing the price tag (close to $3000)!!! :yucky:
Well, as much as I think the costume jewelry are overpriced there, I'm still going back tomorrow for the trunk show to take a look at some of the new pieces...and maybe...:graucho:
Could this be an addiction?

Attachments

• DSC02053.JPG
    DSC02053.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 21