My Early PCE Haul - didn't have to pre-order!

I had the same experience. The SA's said that coach corp. instructed them to give the PCE to anyone who asked! I thought I had to do the pre-sale & i walked out with my legacy brown satchel & large fragrance

I had the same experience. The SA's said that coach corp. instructed them to give the PCE to anyone who asked! I thought I had to do the pre-sale & i walked out with my legacy brown satchel & large fragrance

Congrats to you! Satchels are great because they hold their shape whether they're empty or not. And I just love the fragrance. I got that for Mother's Day.

the 25% ends up coming off of each item, and then whatever the savings are, added together, show up as your total savings. I preordered some stuff yesterday and saved about $275 too. It's great. :smile:

I'm looking at my receipt and the 25% off was off of my total. I saved $275 in total. That could buy another bag. :tup:

Wow! I can't wait to go.. I'm making my list already. i'm going to a new store that is opening on the 16th in Buffalo, NY. We are going up Sunday and going to Coach then staying over night and I have some breast aug. consults! Woot!

hoooooorrrrrray! I love little special surprises like that.

My store let me *pay* for my purchase today but said that they couldn't let me take my stuff because the event starts tomorrow? ...but it is being overnighted to my house overnight tonight? I don't get it, but whatever. Wheeee!

I called my SA today and ordered the new choc/choc sig carly and she's shipping it to me for free, 2nd day! And I also ordered a wallet but that has to be sent from Jax (still free). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY SA!!

oh and all PCE prices, of course!! (and w/NO card!)