My early Christmas present!

dodowin

Apr 15, 2015
Finally decided to treat myself to a nice bag this Christmas with an unreal busy few months both work and personal life. I started with my first Dorset tote and have been loving the leather since. I also own purses from other brands but if you want classy and understatement, Mulberry it is.

Introducing my new Bayswater tote in chocolate!! The key fob is currently out for monogram and will return soon. I was contemplating either this or oak. I love the oak colour and know it will age rather nicely. However, since I tend to use it as my work bag, chocolate should be much easier to maintain.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449375658.091617.jpg

Can't wait to use it on Monday!

Is it heavy with your work items in it? Can you fit the straps over your shoulder? More pics please! :smile:

It's actually not bad weight wise. Here's a picture of what i would normally have (minus my long wallet and phone which are in my weekend crossbody bag now).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449435273.508588.jpg

This is a picture with an extra bag put inside that holds all the laptop cables, mouse, adaptors for these few weeks where my work is in a transition period to move to a new location. Until then, i am bringing the extra weight with me.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449435427.932393.jpg

The bag can comfortably wear over my shoulder but a bit tight when wearing over my winter coat. Hope this helps!