My Early Birthday Presents

1. hi, well first of all i just wanted to say that i tought i was obsesed untill i joined this forum yesterday btw this im my first post!
    and i wanted to share with you guys my new messenger bag and my blue groom colection i got myself for my b-day well my b-day is not till nov 25 but i couldn't help it i just fell in love when i saw the blue groom wallet on the vuitton website and like most people who own a new agenda i haven't used it yet since the refills are for 07 i just cant wait to use the vuitton out of it:nuts: !
    so here it is my latest ensamble, sorry for the poor pic quality my room is just too bright i just took the pictures hope you like!:rolleyes:

ps. my next vuitton purchase will be next month!
    sable damier geant Mage its on its way.

xo

IMAGE_00377.jpg IMAGE_00380.jpg IMAGE_00381.jpg IMAGE_00382.jpg IMAGE_00385.jpg
  2. congrats, and early happy birthday to you!

3. hello~

welcome to the forum and happy birthday :smile:

4. lovely items ... happy bday dear =)

5. happy birthday and welcome!:yes:

6. Gorgeous gifts! Welcome!

7. WELCOME :flowers: and congrats to your collection

8. awwz thanx for the comments you guys make me feel welcome, ill post new high quality pics soon...

xo

9. nice purchases! i especially like the groom accessories... the blue is just beautiful!

and welcome to the forum. =)

10. Happy Birthday and Welcome to the Purse Forum.. I love your gifts to yourself.. The blue is really nice!
    Enjoy!

11. Happy B-day, Welcome, and the blue groom is so...cute!! I love it!!

12. Happy Birthday!Goodlooking bunch of b-day gifts you chose for yourself,enjoy.;)

13. so pretty! i just got an agenda too and i can't wait to use it! happy early birthday!

14. Aww.. congrats, what a lovely set ! :yes:

15. Welcome and Happy Birthday!:flowers:
    Love how your LV purchases look together!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice