My early birthday presents instant reveal

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
I was checking this bag out at the boutique and the leather is just so sumptuous! Both the bag and the wallet look beautiful! Happy Birthday!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Jan 26, 2012
San Diego, Ca
I was checking this bag out at the boutique and the leather is just so sumptuous! Both the bag and the wallet look beautiful! Happy Birthday!! Congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you so much Venessa84. This is a really a pretty tote and I'm glad that they have one left in the color and size that I like. I was debating between this color and the dark blue with the teal leather interior, but they didn't have the blue in the large size. :smile:

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
OMG!!! I'm usually on the LV forum, but I keep looking over here and admiring. I saw this bag on Friday in Neiman's. I'm really loving this bag. Big congrats on this beauty and the gorgeous wallet, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jbb924

Feb 7, 2013
NY
Congrats! Happy birthday! This bag is beautiful. I've been eyeing this bag. Please post some mod shots if you can. Enjoy!

Jan 26, 2012
San Diego, Ca
OMG!!! I'm usually on the LV forum, but I keep looking over here and admiring. I saw this bag on Friday in Neiman's. I'm really loving this bag. Big congrats on this beauty and the gorgeous wallet, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thank you love2learn! I'm always in the LV forum too and it's been a while since I got a new Gucci bag. I've been eyeing this bag ever since they came out but just can't decide what color to get. They're all pretty and the leather is so sumptuous. :smile:

Gucci_mamma

Jul 5, 2013
Australia
Happy birthday, it looks amazing!!!! I love the soft pink lining. I am debating weather to get this colour or the teal blue....but seeing yours i really like the taupe. ...well done hun 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏