My EARLY birthday gift to myself---first ROLEX (and shoes)!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I started my first REAL job in late February this year, and finally saved up enough money and brought myself a ROLEX to celebrate my bday...Oyster Datejust 31mm black dial with diamond markers:heart:!

I've never owned a rolex before and i never really had any interest in them until i recently started looking up on them and saw the beautiful pictures posted here by my lovely TPF gals~ :love: Anyway, now I'm in love...Its truly a nicely finished watch, a modern rending of a classic design. Love its rich heritage, engineering stability and innovative early history!!

P.S. Mum's here visiting us this month, so she brought me a pair of GUCCI nude wedges as bday gift~

Hope you enjoy the pictures:P

Attached Files:

2. BEAUTIFUL, both of them..! Happy Birthday, and congrats on your new beauties! And don't forget to give your mom an extra hug!

3. The watch is beautiful! I am jealous! I had tried the exact one on *BIG sigh* and I love how the black dial makes the diamond markers "POP" out more. Happy Birthday!

4. Congratulations and Happy Early Birthday! :biggrin: The watch looks great on your wrist!!

5. I love them. Congrats!!

6. Love both!

7. Such a stunning watch and I love the wedges! Happy Early Birthday to you, girl! :biggrin:

8. :tup::tup:

9. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

10. Love your Rolex!! Congratulations!

11. Congrats and happy b-day! I also love the contrast of the diamonds on the black face. What other watches are in your collection? I vaguely remember you having a Cartier roadster, tank, or both. Do you have a J12 too?

12. Happy Birthday and congrats on two wonderful gifts.......love the watch, have a very similar one to yours and just adore it. Wedges are super cute!!

13. bb10lue - just found an old thread of yours from 2007! You bought a white 38mm J12 with diamonds. But I'm almost certain you have a roadster and tank too! Which do you wear the most?

14. Happy Birthday!
    Lovely items!

15. Stunning...congrats!