My early bday gift, and YESsss~its CHANEL!!!!!

A~Hhhhhhh~~~:crybaby:, guys, hear me out!!!! A big bummer today!! I found a mark on edge of the bag,it looks the leather is peeling:wtf:!! I went back to the boutique to exchange it. But they dont have any GST left, I'll have to wait till they get new stock in:crybaby::crybaby:....It sucks!!!!

^^Yea...:crybaby:but I have NO idea when they'll get new stock, maybe one or two months later, even the SAs don't know. So Im thinking maybe I should just use the credit note to get my J12....

Oh dear, you must feel sad, can you request the SA to do some stock transfer from other branches?
And íf you already have the credit, that's not too bad... at least it gives you a chance to think about the other option.... :smile:, keep us posted bb10lue.

^^I feel so @#$@#%@ right now:Push::smash:!! I'm goin shopping with BF tmr, will check out the boutique again.
I have three options: either hold on to the credit note and get a new GST when it comes in, or use the credit note to get the black caviar jumbo flap or the J12...

Don't be @#$@#%@ right now ..... get something tomorrow.... if you are not ready to top up so much for the J12 now, get the Jumbo if they have one...it's a great bag....put the GST aside first, it's not a Limited edition so it can't 'escape' from you....you'll definately have it one day..... it's weekend, eat a big tub of ice cream....you'll feel better!!:supacool: