My E.L.F haul! ((Pics))

is it just me or did i get a bad set of brushes? they feel apart and didnt hold up my products well. (i never tried actual elf make up though..)

I think you got jipped, mine are fabulous. I ordered a new total face brush a few weeks ago and use it every day. It's funny because I also ordered a kabuki brush from Everyday Minerals and the bristles are falling out of it every day..not the e.l.f. one though! It's holding up nicely. Totally give them a call, they'll replace it no questions asked. I did that with the nail polish remover pads they sent me because they really stunk like curdled milk and I was thinking maybe I got a bad batch. The next day they sent me out a new one and I got it a few days later...still stunk, I guess that's just how they smell.

I've never tried their actual make up either but I'm not ruling it out. I'll probably get some with my next order. I only use mineral make up on my face like powder and such because I've been breaking out lately due to stress. I don't want to aggravate it anymore than it already is. I'm dying to try their nail polish though and the they never sent my conditioning lip balm to me (never gave me my credit for it either) so if I don't get that in another week I'm sending them yet another e-mail.

They apparently do sell their stuff in Target, but I went to mine and didn't see it. Figures.

I am not saying someting is wrong with their products. I am saying that I personally would not want to put products made in China that cost a $1.00 on my face, which is my right.

As for the comment on Mattell with the toys from China there was a article in yesterday's paper that said they did it to save face so they would not insult the Chinese people. They make most of their profit off the toys made in China and do not want China to raise prices on them. It was a interesting article that they said they are taking the blame in order to protect their profits and they made the Chinese people happy in saying they were at fault.

I am not saying someting is wrong with their products. I am saying that I personally would not want to put products made in China that cost a $1.00 on my face, which is my right.

I hear you...I usually use chanel, that is what 80% of my makeup is, but for $1, to me it's fun to get some colors to 'play' and experiment with some colors that I would never normally buy.

I ordered the smokey eye kit and bright red lip plumper to try...for some fun with dh...I know they won't be on for more than an hour or so :graucho:.

I hear you...I usually use chanel, that is what 80% of my makeup is, but for $1, to me it's fun to get some colors to 'play' and experiment with some colors that I would never normally buy.

I ordered the smokey eye kit and bright red lip plumper to try...for some fun with dh...I know they won't be on for more than an hour or so :graucho:.

:nuts: thats such a good idea:graucho:

I'm placing another order either today or tomorrow...I can't resist. Only thing I hate is that they always manage to not send a few of the things in my shipment. And I NEVER get credited for them. I'm ordering a ton of crap and if I know they're out of stuff, I'll hold off on getting it because shipping is expensive. But I never know so it sucks.

Val, what were the 5 items they didn't send you so I know in case it's something I have in my cart?

the items they didnt send were..
1 & 2: Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee and Midnight
3: The eye widener pencil
4: Shine Eraser Paper
5: The purple eyeshadow or "Silver Lining"

Good luck! Let us know what you get:graucho:

Oh, and I got my credit back for all 5 items already:shrugs: I know its only 5.00 but I would have been pissed if I didnt get my credit lol. Id keep calling them.

Ok so I emailed customer service and said either give me the credit or send me the missing item (I had ordered the lip balm in strawberry creme and it was never sent). Hopefully they have it in stock and just send it to me because I really wanted it. They're usually really good with sending stuff if you ask for it so I'm not too worried.

Here's what I ordered this go around:

Brightening eye liner in black and plum (I had midnight in there too because I figured it would make my eyes pop since they're dark blue but damnit I guess they're all out). Love their eyeliner though. Good stuff.
Blushing, bronzing, blending brush
Super glossy lip shine in candlelight and pink kiss
Nailpolish- clear, dark red, nude, white, flourecent pink
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
Nail file set

Ok so I emailed customer service and said either give me the credit or send me the missing item (I had ordered the lip balm in strawberry creme and it was never sent). Hopefully they have it in stock and just send it to me because I really wanted it. They're usually really good with sending stuff if you ask for it so I'm not too worried.

Here's what I ordered this go around:

Brightening eye liner in black and plum (I had midnight in there too because I figured it would make my eyes pop since they're dark blue but damnit I guess they're all out). Love their eyeliner though. Good stuff.
Blushing, bronzing, blending brush
Super glossy lip shine in candlelight and pink kiss
Nailpolish- clear, dark red, nude, white, flourecent pink
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
Nail file set

:tup::tup:

I LOVE e.l.f. makeup!!! I wear makeup (on average) once every other week, so I always felt so guilty throwing out expensive makeup after a couple months having hardly worn it! I ordered a pile of stuff a couple months back and I'm currently placing another order. Hope the discount code works :smile:

Yay for e.l.f.! It always takes forever for it to ship out...usually a 6-8 days for me. But I absolutely looooove the make up, especially their eyeliner. I have it in every color I love it so much. And I'm SO excited to try the nail polish!! That's the whole reason why I placed this second order, but of course I threw like 20 other things in there along with it.