My E.L.F haul! ((Pics))

Are the products made in China? The lady at our local dollar store ( which has a great selection of makeup) bought a few things and she said it really messed up her skin. It was made in China and with all that is going around with the product problems I would be afraid of wearing makeup if it was made in China.
The stuff looks great and I am sure it will be fun trying new things. Hope you like everything you bought.

^^Yeah, the stuff is made in China. There's certain things from there that I definitely won't be ordering again, like their nail polish remover pads. They smell SO bad. Their eye make up remover pads aren't too great. I like their brushes, eyelash curler and mascara though. I'm willing to try their lip gloss, bronzer and nailpolish but when it comes to eyeshadow and foundations I stick to Everyday Minerals.

Ok yall..
I used the powder foundation today...:tdown: Wont be buying that again.
I used the blush today also, :tup:-but it wont be my everyday blush, just because the color is too light.
The nail polishes!!! I love them, they dry so fast and they go on nicely. I will be purchasing all the other colors-and hopefully they will add more colors soon.
The mascara is good too, I will continue to order that.
The clear mascara for your brows is good-but its hard to go wrong with that.
I like the eye lash curler, it works well.
Like I said before the lipgloss is cool, I like that and I will be buying other colors.
The "Hypershine gloss" isnt that great, Ill use it-but Im not the biggest fan, I wont buy it again.
I love the conditioning balm! I will be buying more of that.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brushes!!! I recommend those to EVERYONE! I had just bought a whole set of 20 brushes before I ordered from ELF but I am so glad I ordered those 2 brushes, I will be ordering all of the others also.
The concealer is OK, but I dont like the applicator, I will stick to my True Match concealer.
The all over color stick is OK too, but Im not the biggest fan and wont buy it again.

[[WEE-YiN__XO]];3983439 said:
:yahoo: I'm so excited for you Val:tup:

I love the colour of the bright pink nail polish. What shade is it?:love:

x

Its Flourecent Pink and looks sooo pretty on!

Thats all I have to say for now lol, when I try the eyeshadows I will let yall know how that goes.

:S Sorry for all the posts! But it's been pass the 15 minutes.

I just placed an order for:
An Eyeshadow Brush
2 Get The Look Kits - the Natural and Smokey Eye (I love it because it's 5$ and it comes with all the goodies like mascara, curler, shadow, brushes, etc)
Natural Radiance Blush
And Natural Lash Kit

All this for 20$!!
how exciting!

With all the problems with products from China the past few months I would personally not buy anything that one would put on their body from China.
You have to really think just what are you getting for $1.00--if the store is making a profit what did it cost to make??????

I made a order with them last week. But today, I went to check the balance on my card and they put back the money that they had taken out before. I think my order was cancelled. I tried going to their website but I keep getting error. :confused1:

With all the problems with products from China the past few months I would personally not buy anything that one would put on their body from China.
You have to really think just what are you getting for $1.00--if the store is making a profit what did it cost to make??????

I dont care what it cost to make. Im getting make-up for $1.00, thats all I care about(I know that was harsh, but its true). Some things that I bought I like, others I dont-and the stuff I dont like, is pretty much what I expected from it, but it was a dollar so I couldnt resist trying it. I used the blush and mascara again today, and am having no problems. And didnt Mattel apologize to China stating that they were wrong about the toy recalls?? Im not sure, I just heard a piece of the news broadcast.
Anyway, sorry you feel that way about ELF-some of their products are pretty great.