my dustbag can't fit my speedy!!

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
so i bought a damier speedy 30 back then when they provide me with its dustbag, but the bag was folded when i bought it(like normal speedy) and to keep it to its shape, i always stuffed my speedy with newspaper wrap in plastic package...and then i encounter this problem.. to keep it back into the dustbag coz it couldn't fit...i tried to ignore this... untill today when i cleaned up my wardrobe, so i was thinking to share with u guys...do you all happened to have the same problem? do the dustbag they provided to ur speedy fit ur speedy when it's not folded? what should i do? thanks:heart:

Me tooooooo. I bought a bag from a reseller... got it in the mail folded.. but when I put stuff int he bag...won't fit anymore... I'm thinking of buying a dustbag on ebay..but too pricey:lecture:

so i bought a damier speedy 30 back then when they provide me with its dustbag, but the bag was folded when i bought it(like normal speedy) and to keep it to its shape, i always stuffed my speedy with newspaper wrap in plastic package...and then i encounter this problem.. to keep it back into the dustbag coz it couldn't fit...i tried to ignore this... untill today when i cleaned up my wardrobe, so i was thinking to share with u guys...do you all happened to have the same problem? do the dustbag they provided to ur speedy fit ur speedy when it's not folded? what should i do? thanks:heart:
Stuff it in a clean cotton pillow case. With the damier speedy there isnt any nake leather so the sleeping bag/dust cover isnt that big of a deal.

hmm elux wouldn't let the bag in a folded condition right? :crybaby:oh well it wouldnt be possible if i come to the boutique and ask for one now..i guess i must use a pillow case for my damier...sob sob

I would either buy one from ebay or use a pillow case... I always ask them to stuff my bag at the store and then they usually give me a larger dust bag.

Mine is the flap one for my 30 and it doesn't fit my speedy when its not folded... I really wish they would of given me the drawstring one...

Would an SA give me a drawstring if I asked? Cause I don't know if they'd give me one if I already bought my 30?