My Duck Story...

^ haha, okay. I'm in Marquette.

That's crazy, though, because in our downtown yesterday the same thing happened, and some people stopped traffic and helped a mother duck with her babies cross the street and get to the water safely. Must have been Michigan's duck hatching day. :lol:

That's awesome that you helped!

^I cried, too, when the ducklings finally made it into the water so you're not the only one! It was such an emotionally exhausting morning for me.

It's really funny because everyone in my building is now calling me "The Duck Lady" because the building manager sent my photos to all of the building tenants. :shame:

BTW, Fraublucher, I love your kitty! I have a white kitty, too, and they look very similar! :yes:

It's really funny because everyone in my building is now calling me "The Duck Lady" because the building manager sent my photos to all of the building tenants. :shame:

BTW, Fraublucher, I love your kitty! I have a white kitty, too, and they look very similar! :yes:

Yeah, my cat Yomo is a doll, he is the sweetest kitty on earth! I could spend hours watching him, he's always so funny.
BTW, over here we do not have ducks, but we have loads of little birds that fall from their nests so me and a colleague of mine are called "The bird squad" because we rescue all the birdies, feed them and bring them to a bird shelter. This way we have rescued tens of birds.