My DSW items

bkp0

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Here's what I got at the DSW sale. Does anyone know the name of the bag and how much it/was retail? I love it but not sure if it's me (its got alot going on with the metal/leather across the bag). I'll probably return one of the wallets- not sure yet.
Thanks.

DSC00637.jpg

Thanks! It was kind of a lucky break. They didn't have many bags that I liked when I went yesterday. I was just kind of still hanging around trying to decide on wallets when the sales lady came down and brought out new items. I just happen to be in her path so I saw them first and this is the one I grabbed.

Thanks! It was kind of a lucky break. They didn't have many bags that I liked when I went yesterday. I was just kind of still hanging around trying to decide on wallets when the sales lady came down and brought out new items. I just happen to be in her path so I saw them first and this is the one I grabbed.

Lucky for you - your bag would have gone fast.

I love that bag, if you don't return it.

It won't sit around for long!

Thanks guys. I'm really torn about the bag. I love it but not sure how often I could carry it. Do you think it could be an everyday bag? It gets a little heavy when you put your things in it also. It was $500. I was wondering if that was a good price or not because it was one of the more expensive bags they had there, and it was just brought down so not sure if the price was marked correctly.