My Dream White Chanel 19

Congrats! That combo is so pretty!

Ugh I want a white 19 so bad! I have a 3 per style rule that I’m trying to stick with but this one makes it hard.

How did you tie the chain/strap on the above pic? Thanks for sharing!

I was told that if you are going to get a white bag, have it be the 19 because it's so sturdy compared to other bags. Is that true? Also, I love your pants!

I’m just sharing my dream white bag.
I’ve been wanting a white bag for so long but never had the courage especially when white is the hardest to maintain and buying an expensive bag is not something I would dare to go forward. However, this year I decided to take the plunge. DH took me shopping for a white bag for my birthday gift. I was leaning towards Bottega initially since the price is still “affordable” for a white bag. But DH thinks otherwise, he knows deep down I want something better, so he brought me to Chanel and there I met my dream bag. And suddenly I overcome my fear on white bags and I love it so much. Apparently It’s the most expensive bag I had by far but no regret. Hehe! I’m in love.

View attachment 5412382

View attachment 5412383
Hiii may i know what series is this?

Congrats! That combo is so pretty!

Ugh I want a white 19 so bad! I have a 3 per style rule that I’m trying to stick with but this one makes it hard.

How did you tie the chain/strap on the above pic? Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much! You should get it. It is so pretty! :P

Anyway I just twist the chain and tug it under the flap. I don't advise if your bag is heavy, might rub against the sides. So far it looks fine when I used it one whole day. :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
I was told that if you are going to get a white bag, have it be the 19 because it's so sturdy compared to other bags. Is that true? Also, I love your pants!
Wow. So happy someone said that. So far I don't have any problem bringing the bag out. I don't really have to baby although I did try to be careful with where I place my bag. :heart:

Thank you dear!