My Dream White Chanel 19

Aug 7, 2015
I’m just sharing my dream white bag.
I’ve been wanting a white bag for so long but never had the courage especially when white is the hardest to maintain and buying an expensive bag is not something I would dare to go forward. However, this year I decided to take the plunge. DH took me shopping for a white bag for my birthday gift. I was leaning towards Bottega initially since the price is still “affordable” for a white bag. But DH thinks otherwise, he knows deep down I want something better, so he brought me to Chanel and there I met my dream bag. And suddenly I overcome my fear on white bags and I love it so much. Apparently It’s the most expensive bag I had by far but no regret. Hehe! I’m in love.

B7043DAE-B68D-4FC4-B968-690F34E59CA4.jpeg

DD89F3FA-49C9-43FE-BFF8-B7DDACB334FC.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m just sharing my dream white bag.
I’ve been wanting a white bag for so long but never had the courage especially when white is the hardest to maintain and buying an expensive bag is not something I would dare to go forward. However, this year I decided to take the plunge. DH took me shopping for a white bag for my birthday gift. I was leaning towards Bottega initially since the price is still “affordable” for a white bag. But DH thinks otherwise, he knows deep down I want something better, so he brought me to Chanel and there I met my dream bag. And suddenly I overcome my fear on white bags and I love it so much. Apparently It’s the most expensive bag I had by far but no regret. Hehe! I’m in love.

View attachment 5412382

View attachment 5412383
So beautiful! I absolutely love! Question, You were able to find a white Chanel 19 this season?

• Love
Reactions: queridaqthecat