my dream pair of glasses!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So first of all sorry for going CRAZY on new posts...im just way to excited!!! :yahoo:

So im one of those girls that is forever on the search for the perfect pair of glasses (hey i live in az, i NEED them right ;) hehe)

I tottally just went to the mall and got the CUTEST PAIR of gucci glasses omg they are perfect! I LOVE white glasses but they dont look good on me :sad: butttttttt these have white handles!!!! So i have my white, i have my bling bling with the studs on the lense and i have the brown lense that looks awesome with my hair!!!

Wanna know the best part? they were SO DAMN CHEAP!!! $80!!! From Off 5th!!! They had the same ones at last call NM...but they didnt have the white, they had light blue and purple but OMG i love the white!!! im so happy hehe sorry but here are the pics!! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM TOO!!!

(and thanks for putting up with my :yahoo: crazyness hehe)

Attachments

• DSC01665.JPG
    DSC01665.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01667.JPG
    DSC01667.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC01669.JPG
    DSC01669.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC01664.JPG
    DSC01664.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 91
hehe thanks thithi! I was starting to think no one liked them (i had an insecure i feel like im in an afterschool movie special where the kids dont like the blah blah blah) ahahhaha :smile:

thankssssss :smile:

Those are super hot glasses! If I could just give you a little warning...I'm not sure if this will be an issue with yours but I have a pair of Chanel Sunglasses (my first pair of designer sunglasses) that are white like yours... and the top and bottom edges of the sides got tannish pink! I think it's from my make up:crybaby: I was devasated.. You really can't see it that much because my hair covers it but it does bother me it's there. Also, when I first got it, I got a pen mark on it so I like a dummy, I tried to clean it with acetone! Big mistake. It wore the glossiness from the spot I cleaned. I took it in to the sunglass shop and they tried to buff it out and the makeup stains. It faded a little but it's still noticeable. I just want you to be careful because those sunglasses are super hot and I would hate for you to go through the same turmoil as me.

Those are super hot glasses! If I could just give you a little warning...I'm not sure if this will be an issue with yours but I have a pair of Chanel Sunglasses (my first pair of designer sunglasses) that are white like yours... and the top and bottom edges of the sides got tannish pink! I think it's from my make up:crybaby: I was devasated.. You really can't see it that much because my hair covers it but it does bother me it's there. Also, when I first got it, I got a pen mark on it so I like a dummy, I tried to clean it with acetone! Big mistake. It wore the glossiness from the spot I cleaned. I took it in to the sunglass shop and they tried to buff it out and the makeup stains. It faded a little but it's still noticeable. I just want you to be careful because those sunglasses are super hot and I would hate for you to go through the same turmoil as me.

awwwww thanks for the warning and im so sorry about your sunnies!!!!! yuck! ill keep a lookout for that one!

Thanks to everyone else that thought they were cute...i havnt worn them yet but tomm its on!! WOHOO!!!!

Beth, did you end of finding it??

and Digby...DUDE I HAVE BLACK HAIR TOO (well highlighted hehe) butttt still! thats why i love these white ones...white glasses ussally look FREAKY on me, but i can pull these off cuz its only the ends heheeh TRY THEM TRY THEM...they have them on bluefly but they are 180 heheeh :smile: