My dream comes true. Yellow b-bag

OMG that is amazing!! What a great find! Congratulations to you on your dream bag, you must be -->:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !! Love your collection. Wear them in the best of health!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

WHOA WHOA WHOA! There's actually another marigold bag out there (except for the City that AmourN20 found)! It's TDF!!! :love: :love: :love: Really, really GORGEOUS! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your collection! Marigold, Turq 05, Rouge 06, and Black... I'm so envious LOL... Where did you find your Marigold CLassique if I may ask...?

Thank you everyone for your comments and congratulation :love::heart::flowers::girlsigh:

I search the earth for yellow bag. I went to Yahoo Auction in Taiwan. Though I didn't know Chinese, I could look at the pictures. Then I found her! I asked fellow PFer to translate for you as well as used the translator website. It's cool! You can translate Chinese into English though the meaning sometime is kind of funny. This bag actually has one missing stud so the price is great. Then I called Bal NY to make sure they can fix it for me and they say they will for $25.

So I asked my friend in Taiwan to call the shop. She was kind enough to go to the shop, looked at the bag and paid cash for it. Then she shipped it EMS to me, passed the custom without duty and arrived here within 3 days. :yahoo::nuts:

So that's the journey of the bag. Here, I include my group photos include another two Ink bags (weekender and city), coin purse and clutch.

Thank you every one. :upsidedown::wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 62