My dream come true "Bags"! Kind of a quick reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations! I never find anything that is even real on CL, let alone something I'm looking for. :biggrin:

2. If you check out Vancouver Craigslist, there's a lot of authentic items in there as well as fakes. Vancouverites love their designer items and a lot of times when they get tired of it, it ends up on Craigslist for a better deal to get a new one.

Thank you all for the nice comments on the bags. I love them both. :smile:

3. the first one is absolutely gorgeous! i'm a crossbody kinda girl myself, but i'm willing to change for that purse.

4. Oh yes. I have been after the Penelope Spectator but with the recession, it was hard to reach. I wanted the bag originally in the Flint/Black but it's only available in Japan. Black was my second choice.

This bag is so classy and elegant.

5. You got the Sabrina for a steal! Congrats on getting 2 beautiful bags that you've been wanting!

6. Love your new bags!! I want them both, only in the large size!!:P Enjoy!!

7. congrats on two beautiful new bags!! I love the Penelope :biggrin:

8. I'm so happy you were able to find them again! Congrats and enjoy them. :smile:

9. Congratulations on your new bags. I love the Spectator Sabrina!

10. Great finds:tup:

11. Great additions!! Congratulations.

12. Congrats on your bags. The Sabrina spectator is gorgeous! I'm a little more partial to the gray/white one, but they're both great

13. Thank you ladies. :yahoo:

14. Congratulations! :love: the spectator Sabrina. You making me all :greengrin: with envy! lol;)