My dream come true "Bags"! Kind of a quick reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been dreaming to have these bags but at the time they were out, I was unemployed so I can't really afford them.

But after searching for the best deals for a long time, I finally got them and very happy with my buys. I took pictures so don't mind the chipping paint in the background! LOL

The first one was from Ebay. The color is black and my second choice at the time. I love the way it looks and so elegantly gorgeous!

[​IMG]
    Penelope Spectator Shopper Small in Black

[​IMG]

Now, this bag was by chance found on Craigslist. The lady sold it to me brand new with tags still on. It was a birthday gift and not her style. I was excited yesterday to finally get this bag. I used her today and she's by far, my favorite bag!

[​IMG]
    Sabrina Spectator Small in Parchment/Multi

[​IMG]

I remember seeing this bag on a Coach Catalogue last Christmas. Sadly, I was still unemployed at the time.

I'm thinking of getting the large Sabrina Spectator in Grey but my SA said that she's completely sold out.

2. Congrats on your beautiful new bags!!

3. I love them both! Congrats!

4. Thank you. :biggrin:

5. congrats on 2 nice bags! if you dont mind me asking, how much was the sabrina?

6. wow that second bag is just lovely! I will have to take back what I said about Craigslist!

7. I got the Sabrina for $320 US. It's brand new with tags still attached. The lady who sold it to me just never wore it. It's not her style as she likes crossbody bags. (She was wearing a crossbody Coach bag when I met her at the mall. LOL!! Kinda reminds me of Weird Al Yankovic's new song called "Craigslist".)

I fell in love with it. So now I'm thinking of getting the large version.

8. Congrats, your bags are beautiful!

If you want, call the Scottsdale, AZ Coach store at 480-949-1772. I was there last Friday and I swear they still had the gray Spectator Sabrina. I know they had the violet one, but I'm pretty sure I saw the gray one as well.

9. The gray Spectator, is this the large one?

10. Congrats, Strawberryblade. I bet u do feel fulfilling after getting ur HG bags that you've been longing for....:yahoo:

BTW, are u able to carry the penelope spectator on the shoulder? Is she heavy??

11. Yes. If my memory is correct, they didn't make the gray in the small, just the large.

12. No, I can't put her on my shoulder. It feels kinda awkward but I love just holding the handles or in my arm. The bag is light to carry.

13. Pretty bags...congrats!

14. Pretty! Congrats!

15. Excellent buys! Craigslist here stinks! lol