my DREAM cames true - an angel sent me my HG :-)))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to share my joy and my luck with you ALL :dothewave:- my so helpful and lovely PF-friends :tender::love: . . . here it is, my HG:
    the '04 EGGPLANT PURSE in mint condition :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. congrats:smile: its fabulous:tup:

3. Congrats! If anyone deserves it, it's you!!! You look amazing!

4. Gorgeous colour, leather and style....truly droolworthy.:drool::drool:

And matching purse and flipflops.:love::love:

5. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Irene

6. *whistles* Ooooh, what a beauty!! Congrats 'I' first - I'm so pleased you got your HG back.

7. and some pics of my current bbag-collection . . . :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Yayy girlie congrats :yahoo:You look fab with that color :tup:and i love your flip flops (they match). :yes:Enjoy it.:heart:

9. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Congrats on finding such a fab bag!! I love my Eggplant First and ever since I stumbled across my Magenta Purse I have been dreaming about finding and Eggplant Purse...after seeing your pictures, I think I will update my want list now.:nuts: It looks awesome on you! Thanks for sharing.

10. WOW!! What a super collection and the eggplant is beautiful beyond words. Congrats on a drool-worthy set of Bbags! :drool:

11. I LOVE her to death :crybaby: :drool: :drool: I don't think I've ever been so darn jealous in my entire life :wtf:

LUCKY GIRL! CONGRATS :yahoo:

12. Awwww thank you so much :shame::

bagdizzi , 'A' addicted... , Fred&Ginger , 'L' l_b, 'N' english_... , 'L' Nanaz :flowers::love:

13. WOW you have the best and most colourful bbag collection I have ever seen! I am glad you got your HG one day I hope I get mine too :smile:

14. Firstclass1 I'm so happy for you:yahoo:you're such a sweet heart and deserve your new beautiful eggplant:yahoo:.
    BTW I'm dying over your collection esp the bubblegum day and coin purse oh and your turqs are TDF

15. :balloon::balloon::balloon::cutesy ::balloon::balloon::balloon:
    Congratulations on your dream bbag! You and your HG look gorgeous like a match made in heaven! Also, what an amazing collection! The colors all go so well together~ A true bbag collector's collection like no other!:love: