My dream bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyDee

Jan 31, 2010
Hi Ladies!

I've always loved the 2005 Bordeaux City, but found it to be too expensive....

Needless to say, I FINALLY decided to grow a pair and buy the freaking bag! LOL

The only thing.... is that I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Would you ladies be so kind to point me in the right direction?? Maybe some trusted places that I might be able to to find it?

TIA!

Last edited:
You might try the shopping section.

Your best bet is to try some of the online Balenciaga resellers like Real Deal Collection and Bag Passion. They often carry previous year Balenciagas and are very good at accurately describing the condition of the bag.

And, start prowling ebay and Bonanzle!

Good luck!

Hi there,
The key is to be patient and to check regularly a few websites of trusted resellers and also Bonanzle and eBay (but you would need to make them authentify on the forum before buying them). I remember I saw a bordeaux weekender recently, but no city, but one can show up anytime, just be patient. I'm just like you, waiting for some oldies to show up (mostly from 2003 and 2004...) and I check several websites everyday. Here is a list of resellers : post 14 of this thread : http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...lenciaga-buying-overseas-via-mail-145165.html

For oldies, RealDealCollection and ****** sell pretty nice bags in good conditions :smile: I have also found very nice bags from 2003-2005 on Bonanzle

Hi, the bag you're looking for has been discontinued so can only be found from auction sites or resale stores. Please see the list French75 posted, thanks :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.