My Dream Bag has finally arrived!!! And a little something extra =)

Wow, actually I like the tote the best for me, so if it gets on your nerves, you know who to talk to! LOL!
Congrats on 2 very nice new bags, may I ask where you got them?
:lol: i'll be sure to let u know if it does, but i dont think it will for the time being. heh! the brown tote isn't available in stores anymore, i saw a sale ad for this and decided straightaway i had to have it! The jumbo is still available in stores now!

Ahh, first of all, you look gorgeous in all of your pics!!! :heart: :nuts: Simple, nah... incredibly chic and practical, sure haha... I LOVE the black caviar Jumbo... you'll get a ton of use out of it, and you're smart to get it now rather than later (and +$400)! :P I was actually using my mom's Medallion tote yesterday, and thinking about how I might like it in brown haha... you look gorgeous with yours (no surprise there)! :heart: It looks like the fall '06 distressed calfskin one, and I love the richness of the chocolate brown! Congrats girl, and enjoy your amazing new bags!!! :yahoo:

aww thanks Minal! That's a huge compliment, esp. coming from the ever-gorgeous you :love: Apparently the australian stores won't be affected by the price increase, at least that's what some SAs have been heard saying, but who knows! Ahhh distressed calfskin! that sounds (and feels) about right, i was just wondering if it could possibly be that last night! And i'm definitely an advocate of brown medallion totes now, since you returned your brown GST... maybe you need a brown tote replacement? :graucho:

congrats on both bags!

that white dress is sooo cute, where did you find it please?

thanks evychew! my dress was actually a gift from someone, so i really don't know who makes it (it has no label on it!), sorry!

Aww, you're too sweet Joyce, but you're the one who's always a knockout in your pics!! :love: Ohhh wow, that would be crazy if the Australian stores aren't affected... I thought the increase was world wide... hmm, and if not, I just might need to move there haha. :P I saw the distressed calf tote at the boutique last fall, and it was soo nice, but you could make a hefty look like a must have bag! :nuts: Hmmm... well I was thinking either the Medallion tote or the Cerf (I really want a worry free brown caviar tote!)... but unfortunately, I can't compare the two, because the Cerf tote is supposed to be out for Cruise. :sad: I'm not sure which would be a better option... what do you think? :smile:

aww thanks Minal! That's a huge compliment, esp. coming from the ever-gorgeous you :love: Apparently the australian stores won't be affected by the price increase, at least that's what some SAs have been heard saying, but who knows! Ahhh distressed calfskin! that sounds (and feels) about right, i was just wondering if it could possibly be that last night! And i'm definitely an advocate of brown medallion totes now, since you returned your brown GST... maybe you need a brown tote replacement? :graucho:

great great purchases! Both purses look fab on you. i always love your style. anywho, jumbo flap is one of my favs and im dying to get my hands on one. unfortunately probably not until after price increases. =( however i have one question. how much does the jumbo hold? I like the jumbo cause of how big it is, but i want to know if it can fit a good amount. I only really just carry my sunglasses, a long continental wallet and, and a medium makeup bag. oh and my phone too. do you think all that will fit into a jumbo? I want to know it would be worth it. I just don't want to be so disappointed when i actually go to get one and it doesnt even fit all those things. thanks!

Wow! I love that jumbo on you ( I want one now!) And your medallion with no medallion is fabulous!! IMHO, your not missing anything, I usually wear my medallion with the coin IN because it's so noisy. Congrats girl!!