My Dream Bag has finally arrived!!! And a little something extra =)

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I've always wanted to own a black caviar jumbo classic flap with silver hw, but somehow as my collection grew, i never managed to get my hands on one of these babies. But at long last, i've finally bought the bag i've always dreamed of owning! Its nothing spectacularly exciting, but i absolutely love it for its classic shape/style/look, and its practicality! This baby fits a whole heap of stuff, and then some! I'm just so pleased that the bag i've been dreaming of for so long is finally mine!

here are some pics:
jumboPF.jpg

mejumbo.jpg

mejumbo2.jpg

I've also been on the lookout for a large brown Chanel, and i found this one at the time right time! Its the same shape and size as the medallion totes, but the zipper pull is plain (i.e. no medallion, which is fine by me, because i'm not a big fan of it to begin with), and it feels like its distressed/vintagey lambskin, not caviar! I wasn't expecting to like it quite this much, but now that i've finally received it, i really really love it! Again, this is so roomy and fits all my essentials, and i love that rich chocolate brown shade!

pics:
tote1PF.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue1.jpg

white1.jpg

white2-1.jpg

As always, thanks for letting me share my new goodies with everyone! And a big thanks to the wonderful Michele for help with authenticating, you're a real gem!

Both bags are FAB:tup:

Great choices and i love ur jumbo black flap bag especially:tender:

Btw, both bags looks gd on you...u are so STUNNING:flowers::love: