My dream bag came as a surprise !

chanelious

O.G.
Nov 27, 2008
Hi everyone, I'm so excited to share my new H goodie ! It was a dream come true for me as I have been waiting for this size for quite a while. It was jus a few days before my 15 years anniversary and dear hubs had decided to let me choose a bag as a gift from my fav Chanel. B4 I had a chance to drop by my local store , my dear SA from H gave me a surprise call ! She said that she had something for me and it was not 1, but 2 choice for me to choose from! I couldn't believe it as it was the 1st time that I had a choice to choose from and normally it was only one that she could offer me. So no need to say anymore obviously I choose H over C [emoji12].i totally wasn't expecting any calls from her as I haven't been to H for about 6 mths or more. And now without further ado, let me present my anniversary and early Xmas present to you all.
here is my 1st baby B25 in trench , swift GHW [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] its a really lovely neutral color .

IMG_1482430819.104184.jpgIMG_1482430837.503452.jpghttp://

Attachments

• IMG_1482430854.953561.jpg
    IMG_1482430854.953561.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_1482430908.046113.jpg
    IMG_1482430908.046113.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,270
  • IMG_1482431031.729907.jpg
    IMG_1482431031.729907.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm so excited to share my new H goodie ! It was a dream come true for me as I have been waiting for this size for quite a while. It was jus a few days before my 15 years anniversary and dear hubs had decided to let me choose a bag as a gift from my fav Chanel. B4 I had a chance to drop by my local store , my dear SA from H gave me a surprise call ! She said that she had something for me and it was not 1, but 2 choice for me to choose from! I couldn't believe it as it was the 1st time that I had a choice to choose from and normally it was only one that she could offer me. So no need to say anymore obviously I choose H over C [emoji12].i totally wasn't expecting any calls from her as I haven't been to H for about 6 mths or more. And now without further ado, let me present my anniversary and early Xmas present to you all.
here is my 1st baby B25 in trench , swift GHW [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] its a really lovely neutral color .

View attachment 3554551View attachment 3554552

Congrats, I have and love Trench, it's a beautiful warm neutral and size 25 fits you very nicely. :love:

wow gorgeous! congrats on your anniversary as well!!

:heart:

Beautiful! It looks so good on you!! Great gift!! :heart:

Just Beautiful! Happy Anniversary and Happy Holidays