My DREAM bag about to go up on eBay, Rouge 03' city.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know the seller and she is listing it at $2000 for 10 days to gain some traffic to her store, which is brilliant...
    but most importantly, WTH?!
    I want this bag sooooo much, I'm not even interested in ANY other b-Bags... but $2000 makes me want to :sick: .

aa.jpg
  2. wow, she is starting the bids at $2000??

3. Yes!!!
    It's a form of advertisement for her eBay store too... and if someone is willing to pay all the better...

4. Woah, that's a lot of dough - it looks so worn. But she's still gorgeous.

5. winona, that's a beautiful red! I'm sensing she's not doing a BIN?

6. No, she wants it up for the 10 days.
    I may have to round up some cash? I don't know, I have 10 days at least ;)
    I just think, you know, another one WILL come up for less...why rush.
    At the same time?
    I WANT that bag NOW, it's my one and only.
    Then I can move back to being obsessed with clothing!!

7. OMG .... winona !!!! Is this red city in eBay now ? You know I'd mostly like to "trade" my '03 rouge/red Twiggy with a/this City . . . but I cannot find it on eBay ?! :sad::shame:

8. It's beautiful!!! But, $2000? Wow. It's gorgeous, though!

9. It's not on eBay yet First Class ;):graucho:
    It will be.
    She is a consignment store too, so she can't take trades, she is selling it for her client.

10. This is the same one that was listed along with the caramel, no? I thought it sold?

11. Oh I see :sad: ! So I haven't any chances to get it :cry: . . . thank you winona for letting us know !

12. No. I thought they looked identical too!

13. Amour, yeah I knew that ;) I remember you PM'ing me about it not being there yet!

14. AMOUR!!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice