My dream and it became real!

pws22

Aug 17, 2009
After having a Birkin and a Kelly... I realized I am loving Kelly more because of the shoulder strap. Looking through people's blog and here at tpf, a bag has started creeping on me... At first I thought it looks very mature but now I just cannot stop dreaming about it. Can you guess what it is?
Yes its a bolide!! I wanted a winter bag and since my Kelly is in gold, I decided to get a black one this time and it has to be in size 35 and ghw!! So I took the plunge and called all the stores here in Hong Kong....
There is only 1 available in Hk, it's in black but it's a 31. I'm disappointed but still went in to take a look cos I havnt seen it in real life..
I went into the store.. Tried it on.. Thinking for a 31 it doesn't look small at all it looks perfect.. And it's with ghw... In the end guess what? The SA made a mistake it's actually a 35!! In black + Clemence+ ghw!!!! It's the exact one I'm looking for!!!

So here's a reveal of my black Bolide!! Thanks for letting me share how excited I am!!!!

Attachments

• DSC06192.jpg
    DSC06192.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC06193.jpg
    DSC06193.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,594
  • DSC06196.jpg
    DSC06196.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,597
Last edited:
Congrats!!! Very nice to hear our Hong Kong friends got things they like from local H store! and is that your home in the pic, it looks very modern and nice like a hotel :blush:

After having a Birkin and a Kelly... I realized I am loving Kelly more because of the shoulder strap. Looking through people's blog and here at tpf, a bag has started creeping on me... At first I thought it looks very mature but now I just cannot stop dreaming about it. Can you guess what it is?
Yes its a bolide!! I wanted a winter bag and since my Kelly is in gold, I decided to get a black one this time and it has to be in size 35 and ghw!! So I took the plunge and called all the stores here in Hong Kong....
There is only 1 available in Hk, it's in black but it's a 31. I'm disappointed but still went in to take a look cos I havnt seen it in real life..
I went into the store.. Tried it on.. Thinking for a 31 it doesn't look small at all it looks perfect.. And it's with ghw... In the end guess what? The SA made a mistake it's actually a 35!! In black + Clemence+ ghw!!!! It's the exact one I'm looking for!!!

So here's a reveal of my black Bolide!! Thanks for letting me share how excited I am!!!!

View attachment 1799806

View attachment 1799810

35 bolide

View attachment 1799811

Modeling pic

Thanks you for the comments - Hermes newbie, birkinlover, demicouture, millicat, Chrisy, bjorn, Coffee addicted. So in love with it and im so glad i took the plunge!

Emmae- Yes that is my home :smile: thanks for the compliment!

pws22 i'm like you, lately i've been dreaming of one :smile: It looks just so nice a bit granny-ish but I love the vintage look and it's hermès and it's forever :smile:

Congratulations it looks AMAZING on you :smile: