My dream and it became real!

Hanae - hope you can get one soon :smile: maybe get a brighter colour one and in the smaller size, then it can be chic and less granny-ish :smile:

TBH - I think this is weird, is everyone I know (including me) thought it looked granny material (compared to the birkin and or kelly) when looking at it.
THEN I saw a girl wearing it in Etoupe and LOVED IT it was soooo classy... and now i've just seen you wearing it and seriously I love it.

I'm thirty (so i'm not a young fresh flower) ;) and seriously seeing it on you makes me think I really should get one.

It's just totally lovely (ok it looks old) but when I see ladies like you wear it it makes me love it even more.

I guess black/grey/bordeau would be what i like.

It's really weird i think the bolide looks nicer worn than alone ;)

I saw a Bolide in Methe in the smallest size, and it's not granny-ish at all, I do too think the same way before, but with the color and smaller, it's very different!
And it's so true it looks nicer worn and alone!

TBH - I think this is weird, is everyone I know (including me) thought it looked granny material (compared to the birkin and or kelly) when looking at it.
THEN I saw a girl wearing it in Etoupe and LOVED IT it was soooo classy... and now i've just seen you wearing it and seriously I love it.

I'm thirty (so i'm not a young fresh flower) ;) and seriously seeing it on you makes me think I really should get one.

It's just totally lovely (ok it looks old) but when I see ladies like you wear it it makes me love it even more.

I guess black/grey/bordeau would be what i like.

It's really weird i think the bolide looks nicer worn than alone ;)