My Downtown is here!!

Congrats! Can you check the back of your inside tag and tell me if there is a dot between the 2 sets of serial numbers? I got mine from bluefly and just want to make sure it is authentic before i take the paper tag off. Thanks so much!

Mine's from Bluefly too - which one did you get? I got the large chocolate (or is it dark brown?)

I just looked. No dot between the two sets of numbers. Do you have a picture of your tag? We can compare.

I got the black downtown (should be the medium but the bluefly description is "large"). Mine came without the dustbag and seems a bit slouchy. I tried taking pictures but they all came out so blurry. How is yours?

no dot

DWNT2ZG5RWR7.JPG

btw, you can't rely on bluefly's descriptions of size (i have noticed both the medium and the large described as "large") -- you need to go by the dimensions. it would be obvious if you got the large because it's so tall (16").

I have snapped a few pics, don't know how good they are! Uploading now.

Kicksarefortwids...thanks for clarifying. I definitely have the medium size, then - the large is way too north-south for my tastes.

crazy4purse...I read a few threads re Bluefly. My bag was shipped in a clear plastic ziplock bag, with the black YSL dustbag inside the purse. The top zipper tabs have the YSL logo stamped on them, but the front pocket zippers do not.

btw, you can't rely on bluefly's descriptions of size (i have noticed both the medium and the large described as "large") -- you need to go by the dimensions. it would be obvious if you got the large because it's so tall (16").

^ I'll have to go sneak a peek at mine this evening, but the leather and the slouchiness is looks about right. The bag is really soft, so it will slouch. I'll have to take a closer look at the tag when I get home. And, the zippers do say "Lampo" on mine.

I just realized that the regular leather Downtown only has a pocket on ONE SIDE.

attachment.php
attachment.php

My patent leather Downtown and this ostrich Downtown from the celebs thread have pockets on BOTH SIDES.... Never thought there was a difference; learn something new every day.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• crazy4purse1.jpg
    crazy4purse1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 293
  • crazy4purse2.jpg
    crazy4purse2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 296
  • YSL Downtown.jpg
    YSL Downtown.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 290