My doubts have vanished (well, sort of)!

yeuxhonnetes said:
thank you :love:! my clothes were from Express :lol:. like i said before, i spend much much less on clothes than i do on bags and shoes :roflmfao:.
It doesn't show, you outfit looks great, & your bag is drop-dead gorgeous. Good luck with getting the position.

That bag is AMAZING!!!! I want one sooo bad!!! I am so glad you posted pics-I've been wanting to see more pics of this bag being carried. It looks incredible on you:love: Good luck on the internship!!!

PGN said:
That bag is AMAZING!!!! I want one sooo bad!!! I am so glad you posted pics-I've been wanting to see more pics of this bag being carried. It looks incredible on you:love: Good luck on the internship!!!

thank you :love:! now you know how it looks on a person, so i say if you can get it, go for it!!! the compliments i got on my bag this morning (even from people who didn't realize it was an LV) made it all worth it :amuse:.

Now that I've finished wiping the drool off my keyboard...
I'm REALLY happy you decided to keep it.
It's STUNNING and looks FABULOUS on you.
That bag is HOT. You look HOT wearing it. It's just all SMOKING HOT.

'sigh'
I want one too!!!

kathyrose said:
It's bigger than I thought but I love it! I love the Suhali line in white!

it is pretty big. before i saw it in the store i used to look at it all the time on eluxury, and i didn't think it was actually that big. and it can hold A LOT!