My Double Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery With BK Plastic Surgery Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondabar88

May 6, 2013
Hi All,
In early June 2018, I did my double eyelid cosmetic surgery with BK Plastic Surgery Hospital located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. I had my double eyelid correction surgery done by Dr Kim Byung Gun, who is also the Founder of the Hospital. I would say that the surgery has not only improved my appearance and it has also helped to balance both of my eyelids.

I must compliment that the staff are very professional and have no problems explaining to me what I need to do. They have Consultants who speak close to perfect English and Mandarin. This has been very helpful because there was no miscommunication, misunderstanding or language barrier, something you will need to think about if you are thinking of heading to Seoul for cosmetic surgeries. The communication is crucial and some patients even need to hire translators when they perform their surgeries with other clinics.

I am taking special care of the eyelids according to the post-care advice which was given to me very clearly when I was at BK Plastic Surgery Hospital in early June 2018. I have updated several pictures of myself, before surgery, post-surgery and my current happy state. I would say that the cosmetic surgery has not only improved my appearance but also my self-confidence, too. I no longer have unbalanced double eyelids thanks to Dr Kim Byung Gun and BK Plastic Surgery Hospital.

Attachments

• IMG_5261[1].JPG
    IMG_5261[1].JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5277[1].JPG
    IMG_5277[1].JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_5428[1].JPG
    IMG_5428[1].JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 265
Status
Not open for further replies.