My dog loves and wear Vuitton to (but hates flash)

Mai Britt

LOVES LUXURY
Oct 13, 2006
Here's my little chubby pug, he has had a Vuitton leash and collar for the whole time I have had him.. look at that daaaark patina!

Sorry for the first pic, he is a little bit scared of the flash on the camera :smile:

Attachments

• Grisling VUitton 2.JPG
    Grisling VUitton 2.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 399
  • grisling Vuitton 1.JPG
    grisling Vuitton 1.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 371
I love pugs...what a cutie!! My 2 girls have Lv collars as well. I will take a pic of their patina...its DARK! I wish it would stay a bit lighter! I always think patina looks dirty when it reaches a certain shade. So, I end up buying them new collars like every 8 months. I usually switch between Coach and LV. Tha coach ones hold up so well and are so cute...but LV is LV!!! ;) I wish Gucci made collars! Anyway as soon as I get some caffeine in my body I will take a pic! Thank you fo sharing!!! Love your pup.

I love pugs...what a cutie!! My 2 girls have Lv collars as well. I will take a pic of their patina...its DARK! I wish it would stay a bit lighter! I always think patina looks dirty when it reaches a certain shade. So, I end up buying them new collars like every 8 months. I usually switch between Coach and LV. Tha coach ones hold up so well and are so cute...but LV is LV!!! ;) I wish Gucci made collars! Anyway as soon as I get some caffeine in my body I will take a pic! Thank you fo sharing!!! Love your pup.

Aaaw thanks sunshine!! I know he isn't the best looking 'supermodel' dog but he is soooo funny and charmes everybody .. who needs looks when you got personality right?? HAHA..

I am pretty sure Gucci makes collars .. they also made this doggie bed, that was TO DIE FOR!! I saw it last year in Milan and Copenhagen stores, but didn't buy one..

Aaaw thanks sunshine!! I know he isn't the best looking 'supermodel' dog but he is soooo funny and charmes everybody .. who needs looks when you got personality right?? HAHA..

I am pretty sure Gucci makes collars .. they also made this doggie bed, that was TO DIE FOR!! I saw it last year in Milan and Copenhagen stores, but didn't buy one..

If you see a Gucci collar please let me know!! I have been looking for ages! Plus my girl are little...(one is 10 pounds, the other is 12) so they have to have xsmall!