My dog keeps jumping in my LV luggage!!CAUGHT on camera!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Every time I pull out my LV mini mono luggage bag, my Chihuahua jumps in and just sits in it as if it was a carrier for her :confused1:. Maybe this is a sign from the LV gods to purchased the Sac Chien!! What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. LOL how cute!!!! thats a major sign!!

3. How Cute!!!!

4. lol..sooo cute!

5. [​IMG]

Cutest pic ever! lol

6. So precious!

7. So cute.

8. Your doggie has GREAT TASTE!! LOL...too bad my 1 month old Rottweiler is going to get way too big to jump in luggage! But right now he could!:love:

9. OMG!
    What a great pic!

10. How cute is that! Yes it's a sign, you should get the Sac Chien.

11. Yes, in this picture, she was trying to go "covert op" and mask her identity by pulling over a Juicy hoodie to disguise herself should I catch her in the act!!!

12. That's adorable! My bunny does the same with my (non-LV) luggage! I guess he knows I'm ditching him to go somewhere...

13. She wants to be sure you take her with you!!!!!

14. You're doggie is adorable! I think she's trying to tell you to purchase the Sac Chien, she's got great taste!

15. OMG that doggy is so cute! I LOVE HER!!! :cutesy:

Oh, and I love that bag too! Is it Mini Monogram Khaki TST?