My dog is sooo cute!!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Every year we get our dog a chanukah present. Tonite we gave her a new stuffy toy in the shape of a bear w/ a blue hat for chanukah. She is OBSSESSED w/ it. She keeps following everyone around w/ it and squeaking it to play. I swear she is even cuter then my kids sometimes. I wish I could get a pic...maybe later.

Please take a pic. I can visualize what you described and it must be so funny. Does she squeak it while she's just holding it in her mouth? It's funny how they concentrate on a new toy like that.

We had a dog who could use her paw on the handle of the bread drawer in the kitchen (it was a low drawer) to open it when she was hungry. We always said we would take a picture or video and we never did. It was really something.

I tried to take a pic last nite while she was sleeping w/ the toy right next to her head, but she woke up as soon as she realized I was there w/ the camera. She stood up grab the toy and started squeaking it.
God, she's so darn sweet!

Ok, got a pic...I swear I didn't pose her...she had her head on it when I walked in! How cute!! Her toys name is Mr. Bear and in the background is Mr. Kitty (we name all her toys Mr. ___). She knows each by name, she so's brilliant!

Kasey.jpg

Beautiful picture, its funny how they love new toys. My Bloodhound Sydney, when ever he gets a new toy he runs around the house squeaking and showing everyone