My dog ate my new Coach!

I am sorry for your misfortune with the Coach bag... but I can't help but laugh... it sounds like such a clichee... "sorry Mr Smith, my dog ate my homework" .... lol

Ouch! RIP Coach bag with the tags still on. Thank goodness he left the B-Bag alone! Still, that's $180 bucks. I'm sorry. If I leave my dog alone without crating him, he opens the cabinet where the trash is, and goes "dumpster diving".

My darling 10 year old Scottish Terrier, who otherwise has never done a naughty thing in her life, ate the bottom of my French door and an entire leg on one of my living room chairs when she was a puppy. My 3 year old Scottie prefers chewing on Nylabones, but you can still see a few of her teeth marks on an old pair of my sandals that had particularly interesting beaded starfish decorations--interesting to her too, apparently. Neither dog has chewed on any handbags, but they both love looking into any open ones--and have pulled out and chewed up papers, pens and anything else that looks like it might be fun.

OMG! I'm sorry about your experience! I've heard that Coach is pretty good about fixing things...it's worth a shot? At least your Balenciaga was spared. Again, sorry!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Coach!!! That dog has good "taste," though!

I think the solution might be another dog! My first dog chewed things when I wasn't home, but now we have several dogs, and our three year old Husky/Rottweiller cross has never ruined a thing! (She chews on the other dogs.)

Just a thought...again, I'm sorry about your bag!!!