My dog ate my bag, AGAIN!! (Pics!)

I can't pull the picture up. I think most dogs have done something bad but yours seem to have taken eating your bags as his thing to do. My beagle used to chew shoes, but he was a puppy. My othe beagle would get mad if she was locked in a room and did some horrible things, once she took the leather couch seat pillows off the couch and chewed the couch where the pillows you sit on go above ..... My SIL collected beautiful cloth dolls, large ones and had them all sitting on a little bench. One day out of nowhere her dog who was not a puppy literally destroyed all of them, he took them off the benches and ripped them all up all over the room.
Maybe put 2-3 nice hooks on the wall up high and always hang your purses when you come in the door, better to be safe than sorry because it is so easy to just throw your purse somewhere and then forget to put it away.
I know no matter what you can't be mad......

My Italian Greyhound Lola would (and does) eat and destroy anything in her path. FOrtunately, my bags are too high on the counter for her to reach. But the list including carpet, eyeglasses, etc., is soooo long I can't go on here!! Why DO we love our dogs so much???

mine
hmwe46, OMG, she ate the buckle?? When Seymour ate the Coach bag, all that was left of the handle was the hardware.

shanam, aren't GR funny? They really are clowns. I would like to say that he does't do this often, but he has a long list of things he has eaten:
A leather jumprope - all that was left were the handles, baseball gloves, and
lots and lots of shoes. Of course, he will eat ANY type of food left on the counter - he especially likes loaves of bread. He will eat half and "hide" the other half in various spots, including sofas and beds! Just this week he jumped up and ate all the candy corn out of the candy dish. Unfortunately, he does it because he is at home alone too much. Ah-ha, he eats because he is lonely!!!:P

mine is SO SPOILED (my fault of course :yes: ) she is so used to being with just me that whenever anyone else is here she sits there and "talks" (almost like loud mewing) to get all the attention and treats. but i love her so much. when she was younger she used to bury her treats outside and then "retrieve" them YUK.

he he...I guess I am lucky....my dog only chose to eat the beading off of a cheapy bag once...he liked the jingle and clacking of the beads I think, it was a 40 dollar Lulu bag that I just thought was fun, so he is long forgiven for that, but I need to remember to keep things up JIC. And yes, your cute pup looks truly remorseful!;)

Ooh, sorry about your bag. I know the feeling -- my beloved sheltie ate my favorite Ferragamo shoes. Since it's just the tassle, have you thought about contacting Bulga to see if you can get a replacement??