My Doctor's Advice....

take 2 of these and call me in the morning...

20061108203756.jpg
sig: 2 (birkin)tab. pro us.ext. qd prn:yahoo: :lol: :roflmfao:

Where is tweetie...? I need a MD signature here to fill up this prescription :lol: :P

What's the 'symptom' I need to fake to get my Doctor to prescribe these two happy pills?

Severe Nausea/vomiting if you don't have it. You need some sort of antiemetic med.

Allergic reaction if you don't have these bags, and touch anyother bags but Hermes. So, you also need diphenhydramine or something if you missed a dose of/ran out of this this medicaiton (birkin tabs)

You will also experience insomnia if you don't take birkin tabs.
So, you need medicaiton one of benzodiazepines to fall and maintain a sleep! As a conclusion, to avoid to take all of these other medicaitons, simply take/do not miss a dose of these Birkin tabs.

*** DO NOT discontinue the medication without consulting your doctor or pharmacist***:lol:

Severe Nausea/vomiting if you don't have it. You need some sort of antiemetic med.

Allergic reaction if you don't have these bags, and touch anyother bags but Hermes. So, you also need diphenhydramine or something if you missed a dose of/ran out of this this medicaiton (birkin tabs)

You will also experience insomnia if you don't take birkin tabs.
So, you need medicaiton one of benzodiazepines to fall and maintain a sleep! As a conclusion, to avoid to take all of these other medicaitons, simply take/do not miss a dose of these Birkin tabs.

*** DO NOT discontinue the medication without consulting your doctor or pharmacist***:lol:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I dont know, loolking at them seemed to make my chest flutter alarmingly!!

(Is is just me, or do they seem to we "waiting" for something, or someone??)