My Dior STEAL from Filene's Basement!

Apr 29, 2008
I was running errands in my neighborhood and found a Dior brown leather saddle bag for $549+tax. It was originally on sale there for $1450, reduced to $1150 and then was an extra 50% off of that.... These bags rarely go on sale, let alone for 70% off! This was the only bag in the store's UWS location, but you may want to check out your Filene's to see what they have. The Union Sq location may have had a saddle in the case also.

Attachments

• IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1391.jpg
    IMG_1391.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 110
I was running errands in my neighborhood and found a Dior brown leather saddle bag for $549+tax. It was originally on sale there for $1450, reduced to $1150 and then was an extra 50% off of that.... These bags rarely go on sale, let alone for 70% off! This was the only bag in the store's UWS location, but you may want to check out your Filene's to see what they have. The Union Sq location may have had a saddle in the case also.

Congrats that is a great price for a gaucho that size.:yahoo:

Thanks for posting picture OP! I was thinking about getting one, and now seeing it on you, it would look ridiculously large on me! That settles it for me, I am sticking with the SM size!

Thanks for posting picture OP! I was thinking about getting one, and now seeing it on you, it would look ridiculously large on me! That settles it for me, I am sticking with the SM size!

The bag isn't really that large.... I'm just a tiny person. I'm only about 5'4 w\ a very small frame. Is my bag the medium or large size? I was looking for it on-line and could only find the version w\ the visible pocket.

The bag isn't really that large.... I'm just a tiny person. I'm only about 5'4 w\ a very small frame. Is my bag the medium or large size? I was looking for it on-line and could only find the version w\ the visible pocket.

i'm 5'3 and 105lbs- i don't think that bag would suit me well, especially since i am in the "short" range...

this is the smaller size that I am looking into getting not sure what color yet, just sizing for now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230337676835

i'm 5'3 and 105lbs- i don't think that bag would suit me well, especially since i am in the "short" range...

this is the smaller size that I am looking into getting not sure what color yet, just sizing for now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230337676835

I'm about 110lbs, so it would look the same if not larger on you. I like big bags, and often loose sight of how tiny I am until I try something on and look ridiculous. Is the size I got the medium, or large? I like the bag you posted! The exterior pocket design is adorable! What color are you leaning toward?

Congrats on a great purchase!!! :tup:

I loved it much more once I got it home. The girl at the register just dumped my Dior in a plastic Filene's bag. I had to step aside and put on the dust bag. It's like some sample sales. You loose sight of just how beautiful the bags are!

nice bag......price is 2 good to pass on...glad u purchased it.......enjoy

I'm about 110lbs, so it would look the same if not larger on you. I like big bags, and often loose sight of how tiny I am until I try something on and look ridiculous. Is the size I got the medium, or large? I like the bag you posted! The exterior pocket design is adorable! What color are you leaning toward?

I am not sure what size yours is really... i don't know if they size it like that, it could just be that yours is standard and the one I am looking into getting is just the smaller version... I really want a brown color or a dark blue, but I would settle for white... i just kinda want a vintage look, and it seems like brown would do it best for me