my dior gaucho and fendi hologram bags!

WOW! Fayden, both bags are gorgeous and look great on you! I'm glad you're keeping both. I really want a gaucho now, after seeing yours and Star's :love: :love: :love: Enjoy both of them, they're fabulous!

Inky Paws said:
Beautiful bags! The Gaucho looks gorgeous on you! How much stuf can you fit inot it? Your spy is huge so can you get as much stuff in the Gaucho? you guys have made me really change my mind on it and now I'm really liking it, but I must have a bag with lots of room. I don't like the double saddle version though.

actually i thought i wasn't going to be able to fit all my stuff, but i can! it holds my continental wallet easily. my digital camera, my cell phone AND my sidekick, my ipod nano, keys, with extra room to spare! one thing i don't carry is make up. just chap stick.

Love the Gaucho- I'm getting the red one hopefully today and I get more excited the more pics I see of it. Yours are nice and clear. It looks really good on you. Crunchy is adorable too!

Fayden, these are such beautiful bags, as everyone says, congrats! That hologram spy is so much prettier than I anticipated it being, SO gorgeous and gorgeous on you. Yet another bag to lust after, along with the Chanel 2.55 that everyone's been posting about. I have total bag envy!

The Gaucho looks perfect on you! Love looking at yours and Star's pics since they show the bags being worn by people approximate to my size. They're really helpful for those who buy bags site unseen like me. Thanks for posting!

fayden said:
yah i do. i work for a huge financial corporation. sold my soul to the devil because that's where the money's at.

i went to school for photography though. so go figure!
I work for a financial corp too (in San Diego). I love Wall Street. I've been to the floor of the Stock Xchange one, and loved it! Yes..money isn't bad. At least it supports the bag habit.

So...I totally wished I switched mine to the hologram spy too. But the price difference between the hobo and spy is $1k or so. But still...I WANT it badly!!! ARGHHH!!!! At least I got to see it on you. It looks FAB. And the gaucho is great! Thanks for posting the pictures on you. It really helps! I'm 5'2" so the proportions would be similar.

Yes - wear the spy at least on casual Friday. You're in NY. Anything goes right?

addicted said:
Yes - wear the spy at least on casual Friday. You're in NY. Anything goes right?

yes that is true, i would feel so weird carrying the bag on a crowded TRAIN though. hahaha! the bag is so huge. don't think it would fit on my lap. LMAO. :lol:

Fayden what amazing purchases. Both the fendi and the gaucho look amazing on you and I'm glad you decided to keep the Fendi because if not, I would've convinced you otherwise ;P