My Dior Castle

Stunning!!!

You have a La Mini D de Dior watch? WOW! I LOVE the La D de Dior line. I want the 38mm version with onyx dial and diamond indexes. It costs over $10000 Canadian, though :sad:

Thanks averagejoe. Mine is the 19mm one, the smallest size. If you have chance to travel to Europe, take a look there. You might get a nice surprise. I was once tempted to bring home a Grand Bal watch during my last trip.

These bracelets are beautiful! Keep the reveals coming. :biggrin:

Thank you Aeldaerie. With your support I will keep this up!!

Here is a pic taken months ago. Dior Total Look :biggrin:
2014 dress, 2015 Pre-fall Diorissimo, Sublime pumps, My Dior diamond ring, tribal earrings and La Mini D de Dior watch again
I always keep my work outfit as simple as possible:smile:

Attachments

• DSC_3468-1.jpg
    DSC_3468-1.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 500
Thanks averagejoe. Mine is the 19mm one, the smallest size. If you have chance to travel to Europe, take a look there. You might get a nice surprise. I was once tempted to bring home a Grand Bal watch during my last trip.

2014 dress, 2015 Pre-fall Diorissimo, Sublime pumps, My Dior diamond ring, tribal earrings and La Mini D de Dior watch again

Simple, modern, and elegant! The makings of a perfect outfit!

What a gorgeous outfit! 😍 I wish I could live in your wardrobe!

Simple, modern, and elegant! The makings of a perfect outfit!

What a gorgeous outfit! 😍 I wish I could live in your wardrobe!

You have such an amazing collection!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you all of you:biggrin:
8 years ago when I made my first Dior purchase I never thought that I will become such a die-hard fan of Dior and expand my collection in this way.
Sometimes I even challenge myself and get something that I’m not used to, just like this 10cm pumps from Pre-fall 2015. Normally I can only walk in 8cm…

Attachments

• DSC_4620-2.jpg
    DSC_4620-2.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 411
Thank you:smile: Will try to share more of my Dior clothing. Dior clothes are beautiful. And some are quite practical and long-lasting pieces ;)

I've given up to take a family photo for my collection. My smartphone camera lens is not wide enough:shrugs: And as you said, the unpacking and packing afterward is another big project...

Sharing time again~
Here is a recent pic of my lovely mini garden. Wish you all a wonderful weekend~

This Is a work of art!

8 years ago when I made my first Dior purchase I never thought that I will become such a die-hard fan of Dior and expand my collection in this way.
Sometimes I even challenge myself and get something that I’m not used to, just like this 10cm pumps from Pre-fall 2015. Normally I can only walk in 8cm…

Simply gorgeous! I love how the heels are translucent. And this unique Dior heel shape is really architectural and feminine.

I love the shape on that heel! And there's just something so classically beautiful about the matching curlicued Dior nameplate on the insole.

Ohhhhh these shoes are divine :loveeyes:

This Is a work of art!

Simply gorgeous! I love how the heels are translucent. And this unique Dior heel shape is really architectural and feminine.

I love the shape on that heel! And there's just something so classically beautiful about the matching curlicued Dior nameplate on the insole.

Ohhhhh these shoes are divine :loveeyes:

You have such a wonderful collection, so many lovely pieces, I love your reveals.
I just started collecting Dior 2 years ago, starting to love Dior more and more...

wonderful collection!

Thank you all of you!!
To me compare to other 10cm this heel design is relatively comfortable, even I'm new to 10cm. This metallic silver goes well with all other colors and the two-tone transparent heel look young and chic:biggrin: I hope Dior will continue these heels. If possible, please make more in 8cm!

Sorry for the late response as July is a busy month to me.
Special month special piece. Wish you all a Happy Sunday, Cheers!!

Attachments

• DSC_4861-2.jpg
    DSC_4861-2.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 284
Thank you all of you!!
To me compare to other 10cm this heel design is relatively comfortable, even I'm new to 10cm. This metallic silver goes well with all other colors and the two-tone transparent heel look young and chic:biggrin: I hope Dior will continue these heels. If possible, please make more in 8cm!

Just beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you all of you!!

OMG it's beautiful!! Can't believe you got the Korea limited edition bag!!!