My Dillard's goodies today!!!!

Hollie91999

Apr 10, 2014
Got these on clearance at 30% off, it was additional 40% off for cardholders so decided to open up an account....the Chelsea shopper came out to be $125 and the chevron wallet was $45 so both with taxes included for $187 and some change. Been eyeing the Chelsea shopper for the longest time....finally got it at a good price..I'm one happy girl!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 235
Oooo nice!!! What great deals!!

I want a chevron wallet so bad!!! I see cheap-o versions everywhere, but I just can't commit to one of those when I know I want a Dooney :smile:

Love the pair Hollie! They are so pretty together. It just so happens I carried my pink chevron tote today and I just love it. To get two beautiful quality Dooney pieces at that price is a steal. Enjoy!

Got these on clearance at 30% off, it was additional 40% off for cardholders so decided to open up an account....the Chelsea shopper came out to be $125 and the chevron wallet was $45 so both with taxes included for $187 and some change. Been eyeing the Chelsea shopper for the longest time....finally got it at a good price..I'm one happy girl!!!!!

Oh la la... The Chelsea is one of my favs. Nice pair. :smile:

They look beautiful together, such a great price on the Chelsea, I am loving the pinks!!

Wow! Gorgeous. Good job!! :smile: