My Dillard's goodies today!!!!

Hollie91999

Apr 10, 2014
California
Got these on clearance at 30% off, it was additional 40% off for cardholders so decided to open up an account....the Chelsea shopper came out to be $125 and the chevron wallet was $45 so both with taxes included for $187 and some change. Been eyeing the Chelsea shopper for the longest time....finally got it at a good price..I'm one happy girl!!!!!

Attachments

Di 623

Jun 13, 2013
Oooo nice!!! What great deals!!

I want a chevron wallet so bad!!! I see cheap-o versions everywhere, but I just can't commit to one of those when I know I want a Dooney :smile:

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Love the pair Hollie! They are so pretty together. It just so happens I carried my pink chevron tote today and I just love it. To get two beautiful quality Dooney pieces at that price is a steal. Enjoy!

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
Got these on clearance at 30% off, it was additional 40% off for cardholders so decided to open up an account....the Chelsea shopper came out to be $125 and the chevron wallet was $45 so both with taxes included for $187 and some change. Been eyeing the Chelsea shopper for the longest time....finally got it at a good price..I'm one happy girl!!!!!

Oh la la... The Chelsea is one of my favs. Nice pair. :smile:

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
They look beautiful together, such a great price on the Chelsea, I am loving the pinks!!

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Mornin' Hollie!

What great prices for two beautiful items! I love them together.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York

Wow! Gorgeous. Good job!! :smile:

G.Allyn

Dec 12, 2013
They look perfect together. Great choice and great price. Enjoy! It seems like it was worth the wait.