My DH think’s I’m too crazy and obsessed…

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Last night, me and my DH dine out and after that, we went to a mall full of mobile phone shops. We spent most of our evening there since my phone was broken and I need it to be repaired / buy a new phone.

After going there, when we went outside, it’s RAINING!! I was using my Black Chanel Vintage Flap and I was like running through the pedestrian lanes (I’m pregnant.. LOL) and keeping my handbag tucked inside my shoulders so that it won’t get wet! I told my DH… “Hurry! Hide my handbag, it’s RAINING!!!” And my DH answered me, “You’re too obsessed with your handbags nowadays.” LOL. I didn’t know what to say. LOL. All I care is that it won’t get wet. Is my DH telling the truth???

lol!same here!!
everytime it is raining, i always hand my bag to my bf so that he can hide my bag under his sweatshirt or jacket!lol! and i always tell him to run fast to the car..

he always says,"OMG!i cant believe u love ur handbags more than urself!"huahahaha....

Hehe, you're not crazy! My boyfriend knows that he can't question that I want to protect my bags so when it rains he automatically tucks my purses away under his jacket/sweaters for me :smile:

Hehe, you're not crazy! My boyfriend knows that he can't question that I want to protect my bags so when it rains he automatically tucks my purses away under his jacket/sweaters for me :smile:

When it rains, I need to force my bf to hide the bag for me or I'll force him to take off his jacket and wrap my bag up. Hahaha~~

Dont feel bad. My whole family thinks I'm crazily fashion and handbag obsessed. Let's just say I wasn't raised in a family that loves designer handbags and designer stuff. I am the first and only one in my family, who does. The rest of them don't even know or care about the quality in Chanel handbags, they think I'm a shopping adict and that designer handbags are ridiculous. Don't let what other peoples say get to you. See, males, especially arent schooled on fashion and while I've let their comments about my handbags get to me before, you shouldn't, because theyre not schooled on fashion and they don't know about Chanel handbags or about how far people would go to get them. Trust me, just don't take their comments to heart, they don't get it.

HAHA my room mate thinks i'm crazy about chanel in general .... i keep talking about rain boots and flats and purse and keep asking for him to get it for me hahahahahhahaha (x-boyfriend)