My DH is so silly (pics to prove it)...lol

Awww-such cute pics! My dog does the same thing--goes to the door just to get us out of the chair lol. Your dog is so cute.

Is that your daughter in your avatar? She's beautiful!

LOLOL! They are so smart!

Yes, that is my 11 year old girl. Thank you! People say she's my clone...look at my profile pic and see...so I thank you extra! ;) I wouldn't mind a "you look like sisters" either!!! (Can you tell age 32 is getting to me!!! lol)

Great pics!! He's a cutie! Awwwwe he's chubby!! I love chubby animals!

LOLOLOL! He is a stuffed "Ravioli"!!! Plus he has a huge fatty tumor on his thigh. =( We had it removed last year and it came right back. Poor thing has to go through surgery again soon. We walk him twice a day and feed him diet dog food, but somehow he's still a chubster. lol

LOLOLOL! He is a stuffed "Ravioli"!!! Plus he has a huge fatty tumor on his thigh. =( We had it removed last year and it came right back. Poor thing has to go through surgery again soon. We walk him twice a day and feed him diet dog food, but somehow he's still a chubster. lol

Oh no regarding the tumor..poor baby. I say I love chubby animals because for whatever reason every pet I've owned gets chubby. :P