My DH gave my the OK

1. My birthday and Christmas are coming up and of course the only thing I really want is Louis. I can only spend $675.00 and I was thinking of the MC black mini HL with the additional long strap. I already have a mono speedy 30, montouris large backpack, white mc trouville and a black mc petite noe, agenda/wallet and 26 toilette makeup case.
    Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Do you like Damier? You could get a Damier speedy...or a Damier Azur speedy.

I tried on the mini sac at the store and thought it was really small for the price...just MHO!

You could also get a couple groom accessories...LE and won't be around much longer!

Good luck with whatever you decide!!!!!!!

3. What about a papillon 26.

4. I would go for an azur pochette! The mini sac is so small!

5. ITA!

6. Here's a 3rd vote in favor of the Azur pochette!

7. For 675, you could get a speedy, damier, either one ;)

8. I agree with twiggers and twinkle, speedy sounds like the best buy IMO :yes:

9. azur pochette or speedy. yeah agree with others speedy sounds best, mini sac is so small.

10. If you like Damier, please get the speedy! It's a great bag. I carry mine more than any other lv I own. Are you getting it soon, or do you have to wait til Christmas time?

11. something from the azur line :smile:

12. Damier speedy!!!!!!

13. azur or damier speedy!!! or maybe illovo mm?

14. Oooh! Get a Damier Azur Speedy! :wlae:

15. Damier or Azur Speedy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice