My desperate last minute purchases before price increase!

I am now officially content with my meager H collection... Hopefully, I won't get the urge to buy more in the near future (aside from a few more scarves and twillies, that is)!

LOL!!!!! To my knowledge that has never happened to any of us so far...but I have had very similar sentiments. Your collection is gorgeous, lovely goodies and a very generous DH too.

Lots of thanks to ~ preppycowgirl, Lots_of_bags, ILML, toodulloo, PBC, Acessorize*me, luv2shophandbag, clickenwar, Suzie, melliesmom, lisawhit & allaboutnice ~

I didn't mean in any way to belittle my H collection, just that, well, compared to, oh, you know, ilovemylife, Angel, and PBC's collection.... *sigh!* One can only dream....

As Kelly32 said, "I didn't mean in any way to belittle my H collection, just that, well, compared to, oh, you know, ilovemylife, Angel, and PBC's collection.... *sigh!* One can only dream...." I understand what you mean. Some of our fellow tpf collections are a mere dream and I absolutely love them sharing with us!!! I love every H item that is shared. It's just as exciting as the big stuff.

elizabethk, yes I am trying hard to make all the colors of the rainbow without breaking bank!
lisawhit, your collection is pretty big stuff too!! And I read you got it when the prices were not as atrocious!
beaumonde, thank you for looking at my new goodies!
fromparis, your enthusiasm makes me want to go out and buy more!! JK!
Lyanna Stark, I wore our beautiful scarf the other day, and it was divine!
Kelly_Birkin, thanks for the looking!
Bijouxlady, I am so camera-shy that you'd have a better chance of seeing my kids model the goods!